5.12.2009

dissolve

Erin Curry powerline polaroid 05-06-09-1Erin Curry powerline polaroid 05-06-09-2Visited family this week to attend a wedding and managed to take a few polas along the way. The line quality in the lower one pleases me especially because lines turn blue and begin to dissolve away. If you click on the image to enlarge it you may be able to see two faint lines that cross behind the other four. There's a third farther up, noticeable only by the slight darkening of the lines they cross. Such subtleties make for a difficult capture between the scanner and the screen, but I think they still come across.

Tomorrow I'm back to work on my Tangle sculpture.

2 comments:

annamaria said...

I think your photos are lovely.They are subtle,soft,meditative but also have a strong sense of order and structure.

Roxani said...

your blog is very very interesting and exciting to look at and investigate and played a big role in making me decide to start mine....

whoever you are, wherever you are you should know your work is fantastic and thanks for the inspiration-- i've just started my own blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...