8.19.2014

walking on a cloud

It's always very difficult for me to keep secrets, but January gave me one straight out of the blue and left me bursting at the seams. Now the announcement's official: an excerpt from Ambient Air will be included in 2014 Best of American Comics edited by Scott McCloud. I couldn't be more excited to be included among really great artists including my first comics teacher, Tom Hart, whose work has been about capturing the loss of his sweet daughter. Read the rest of the line-up here: What's in Scott McCloud's The Best American Comics

My comic can be read on my website: ErinCurry.com/AmbientAir.






2 comments:

Lorena said...

Squeeee!

I can't believe you kept this a secret! So happy for you!

XOXO

Erin Curry said...

Meep! Thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...